Club Marine Boat Insurance
Whatever your style of boat, you’ll want to make sure it’s protected. That’s where St Kilda Boat Sales can help.
Whether you’re fishing, water skiing or just enjoying the view; hitting the water should be easy and fun. You want to know that if something happens to your boat or trailer, in or out of the water, Club Marine Insurance will take care of you.
Why choose Club Marine Pleasure Craft Insurance through St Kilda Boat Sales, underwritten by Allianz?
Club Marine Pleasure Craft Insurance is there to protect you, and deliver a claims service you can trust, should the worst happen. Club Marine Pleasure Craft Insurance offers:
• Accidental damage cover for your boat, motor, and trailer, all in one policy.
• Australia-wide cover, up to 250 nautical miles off the coast.
• Up to $10,000 for fishing gear, skiing or diving equipment and tools on board (up to $1,500 per item).
• Up to $5,000 in Club Care Benefits to help you out in an emergency.
• Salvage and Removal of Wreck costs in addition to the Sum Insured.
• Broad and flexible range of cover options, including water-skiers liability, discounts for layup periods, racing cover and agreed values. Eligibility criteria may apply.
• Club Marine Assist – roadside assistance, directions and personal service, 24/7.
• The Club Marine App, with exclusive member access to weather alerts, plus the ability to record incidents, lodge claims, and manage your policy.
For more information on how Club Marine Pleasure craft Insurance can protect your boat read the Product Disclosure Statement.
For more information on how Club Marine Assist can support you, read the Club Marine Brochure.
How to claim
To make an insurance claim online:
Online, any time in less than 10 minutes