A stylish new flybridge has made a classic into a modern icon. More seating, a larger dash now on the port side and access to the flybridge is now via a lockable access hatch contained with the fibreglass cockpit sun awning. The cockpit icebox/sink unit has been offset for better access all without compromising the largest cockpit of any vessel in its class. The interior is aesthetically pleasing, streamlined headliners and pelmets with hand crafted polished timers and energy efficient LED lightning compliment the all new larger dinette for entertaining onboard. The galley is an onboard chef's delight, refrigeration, cook top, microwave oven and most importantly molded bench tops provide ample bench space for preparing meals. Ample accommodation for weekends away is provided in a two-cabin layout. A generous double bed in the front cabin and dual bunks in the second ensures accommodation for four and an addition three via the convertible lounge in the saloon. While much has changed some things stay the same, rest assured in the pedigree of the Caribbean 35 blue water performance which ensures she is the absolute leader in her class.
- Single Station
- Power: Dual Diesel Inboard Engines
- Fuel Capacity: 1350 litres
- Water Capacity: 405 litres
- Net Weight: 8,500 kg
- Cockpit Area: 100 sq. ft.
- Draft: 0.90m (3')
- Beam: 4.03m (13' 3")
- Length Overall: 10.67m (35') plus swim & bow platforms
- Cruise Speed: 20 -24 knots
- Sleeping: 4 / 7 persons
Price : $567,705 AUD
- Builder : Caribbean
- Launched : New.
- Registration Number :
- Engine : , HP, Diesel, Inboard
- Hours : Approx. New
- Lying : St.Kilda Marina, Wyndham Harbour
- Boat Length : 10.67 Metre (35 Feet)
Call Us- (03) 9525-5500
Caribbean 35 Flybridge
- Builder: Caribbean
- Launched: New
- Engine(s): , HP, Diesel, Inboard
- Hours: New
- Lying: St.Kilda Marina, Wyndham Harbour
- Boat Length: 10.67 Metre (35 Feet)
Important Information. Please Read.
All advertised particulars, photo & information is designed to be a guide only. All buyers are requested to hire the professional services of a qualified Marine Surveyor and/or Mechanic, during the purchase process and to thoroughly check the vessel particulars and safe vessel operation. Whilist every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, we do not guarantee their accuracy. The Purchase, being at liberty to inspect the vessel and/or trailer to satisy themselves as to its; sea and/or roadworthiness, condition, fit for purpose, specifications are subject & Australian builders Plate (ABP) compliance. St Kilda Boat Sales Pty. Ltd. is a broker acting as vendor agent only. Prices & specifications are subject to change without notice. All prices shown are in AUD$ and include GST.
- Boat Sales @ St Kilda Marina
- (03) 9525-5500
- (03) 9525-5515
- Service Centre @ St Kilda Marina
- (03) 9934-8213
- (03) 9537-1739
- Boat Sales @ Whyndham Harbour
- Marina Query, 50 Quay Boulevard, Werribee South Victoria 3130 www.stkildaboatsales.com.au